Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Just thinking...

As I finished up my post from yesterday, I sat thinking of how many of us enjoy crafting and creating. Sometimes, I'm overwhelmed thinking that there is nothing special about my creations and that they will not be unique. But then I realize that,although we may all make the "same" project, every one finishes up a bit differently. Our own tastes and skills are all shown in the final project. So no matter how many times someone may make the Easter Bouquet featured yesterday, every one of them will be different. Just as two people can look at the same scenery and see different things, the individual's personality shines through in what they create, even when that creation is based on the idea of another person. So enjoy yourself and the beauty of what is around you as you create in your own unique way!



Happy Crafting!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment